Field of Dreams Private Preschool in Fort Mill, South Carolina offers full-time and part-time preschool programs and child care for children ages 3 months to 5 years. We also offer after-school care and summer programs for elementary school-aged children.
The Field of Dreams facility lends itself to learning as well, by including three age appropriate playgrounds, computer lab, library, and other quality facility features. To provide peace of mind to the parents, the facility has finger scan entrance and web cams in each room.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
Come by our Field of Dreams school or call us at 803-396-0900 to see for yourselves why so many parents like you choose Field of Dreams Private Preschool!
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Field of Dreams so special!